The Mortgage Firm Florida Mortgage Specialists
Are you friendly, organized, and love helping people? Our location is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a customer service oriented mortgage receptionist to be the first point of contact for clients and associates. The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant and excellent multitasking and communication skills. Knowledge of mortgage loans is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you are looking for an entry-level position in the mortgage industry with lots of room to grow, we invite you to apply today!
- Perform front desk reception duties such as answering telephone calls, sorting incoming mail, faxing, and greeting visitors
- Interface with clients, real estate agents, mortgage lenders, and loan processors throughout the mortgage loan process
- Record all visitors in visitor log and assure employees have proper identification
- Restock all office supplies, and tidy the front office area to ensure its pristine for visitors
- Provide administrative support and clerical duties for the mortgage team as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or office receptionist is needed
- Basic mortgage industry, mortgage services, or real estate knowledge and experience is helpful, but not required
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time-management skills are essential
- Superior customer service, computer skills (especially Microsoft Office), and excellent communication skills are necessary
$14 - $15 hourly
About The Mortgage Firm Florida Mortgage Specialists
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, The Mortgage Firm has been providing quality real estate financing for over 25 years. In 2011, Florida Mortgage Specialists, partnered with The Mortgage Firm to create the Daytona Beach Port Orange area branch. We have a proven track record of serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders, and homeowners with integrity and fairness.
We believe getting a mortgage should be a simple and happy experience!