American Pacific Mortgage
Are you passionate about helping people and looking for an entry-level opportunity to jump-start your career in the mortgage industry? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re on a mission to create a first-class experience for our clients and we need a Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our top-notch lending team.
The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant, display a commitment to the highest ethical standards, possess impeccable attention to detail, and exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you come to work every day with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
- Answer and make telephone calls to clients in our database, realtors, referrals, and past clients with our proven scripts to deliver high-quality customer service
- Notify the team of an customer requests so inquiries are responded to promptly and the client is satisfied
- Update the database and CRM with new client information regularly
- Complete other supportive duties as needed by the team
- Complete daily front desk tasks, such as sorting mail, welcoming visitors, faxing paperwork, and other duties, like running errands outside the office, when necessary
- Experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferable
- Must be a self-starter and systems builder who can stay focused and work efficiently while multitasking with minimal supervision
- Handles client information discreetly with the highest levels of confidentiality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Adobe, and the ability to quickly learn new programs are required
- Must have high school diploma or GED; 2-year college degree is a plus
$40,000 - $48,000
About American Pacific Mortgage
At APM, Experience Matters
Every interaction with us as individuals and as a company is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, refinancing your home, building the home of your dreams, or a seasoned investor, our top priority is to make the loan process as convenient, transparent, and simple as possible. We want you to leave the transaction comfortable that you’ve received the information and options necessary to have made the right decision for your financial future.
We’ve made it our mission to Create Experiences That Matter.