The primary purpose of this position is to thoroughly review loan files - both pre-funding and post-closing status for loan quality and deficiencies. You will also follow procedures for testing, helps to develop recommendations for QC policy, procedure and reporting.
- Accurately review files for pre-funding and post-closing deficiencies.
- Review loan files for accurate and compliant loan documentation.
- Prepare rebuttal reports for third party post-closing review.
- Request and track missing documents needed for pre-funding and post-closing QC review.
- Perform verbal verification of employment for loan files.
- Prepare and ship post-closing audit binders for FHA HUD and VA review as requested.
- Prepare Post-Closing MI audits as requested.
- Comply with Mortgage Company's policy, as well as industry regulations.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Ability to communicate via email or telephone.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to change quickly.
- Mortgage or Mortgage-related experience highly preferred
Success factors/job competencies:
- Team Player
- Task Orientation
- Attentive to Detail
- Verbal and Written Communication
$15 - $21 hourly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.