Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Hire, train, and recruit all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a strong team
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Demonstrated ability to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and mastery of loan products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Advanced technical/ computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Current NMLS license Required
$72,500 - $126,500 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
AMCAP Home loans provides a streamlined mortgage loan process that alleviates the stress of buying a home or refinancing. Customers rest easy knowing the expert teams at AmCap Home loans will work hard to find the best loan program that fits the client's needs. Many clients will pre-qualify to make the process even quicker.
The dream is still strong with people buying new homes or refinancing current homes.
Join our team and work with some of the best people in the industry.
Named Top Place to work 9 years in a row!