- We are looking for a reliable Mortgage Processor / Underwriter Assistant to coordinate with the Processing team to review and obtain necessary documents for file submission from borrowers and third parties
- You will undertake an intermediary role between Clients, Loan Officers, and Loan Processors. Their duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and evaluating loan applicants
- Review applications from the MLOs for accuracy and completeness
- Help to resolve escalating file issues with underwriting, processing, and closing
- Communicate with borrowers and third parties with regard to loan status updates
- Input files into the LOS (we use Calyx) and obtain all necessary documentation, sending out all required compliance disclosures and loan packages when asked
- Assisting in all other areas of the loan as necessary to provide additional support and efficiency
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Proven working experience in a processor assistant role with a Broker firm would be an added advantage
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Buckingham Mortgage
Buckingham Mortgage is one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in the country! We are licensed to operate in states like California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland & Virginia (headquartered in Vienna, VA).
Want to be a part of an energetic, passionate, elite team of mortgage professionals:
Join the Buckingham Mortgage family!