HomeTown Lenders, Inc
We are looking for an inspired, ethical, and committed mortgage professional to join our growing team!
We are looking for someone who has a talented mix of guideline knowledge, processing abilities, and incredible attention to detail. You will act as the 'right arm' to one Loan Officer.
This role will work directly with their borrowers to provide a seamless and expeditious mortgage process along with white-glove customer service.
This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend most of the day selling to get more loans into the pipeline. We need you to focus on the behind the scenes tasks that aid the file to get to the closing table.
If you find the mortgage industry and helping clients attain the home of their dreams as interesting as we do, and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about great customer service, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
To us, a qualified Mortgage Processor/ Operations Manager must have 3+ years of continuous mortgage experience. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income.
- Confirms collection of items from mortgage needs list
- Reviews initial application and loan documents, calculate income, and put together ideal programs for client
- Runs DU/LP
- Requests disclosures once we have a contract
- Makes sure we have all the basic documentation in the file (Tax returns, ID’s SS cards, W-2’s, Bank Statements, Retirement accounts, Bankruptcy paperwork, pension awards letters, SS awards letters, DD214’s, etc. Check off items in and request missing items (copy the file for LSP)
- Updates marketing with loans status so they can do weekly “Just Ask” status calls to all parties
- Keeps clients and agents updated throughout the loan process
- Looks over files for any missing information and red flags
- Takes file and does all explanation letters necessary (Addresses, cash deposits, Adverse Credit, Other names, prior credit inquires, gap of employment, etc.)
- Gathers any missing documentation (Clearance of earnest deposit, cash deposit, or large check deposit paperwork, missing 1099’s/W-2’s)
- Coordinates details from disclosure to closing
- *Gather all underwriter conditions*
- Coordinates closings with title
- Makes sure checklist was followed for ordering title-4506T, SS#, verifs, appraisal
- Pre-UW loan
- Reviews for any red flags
- Loan Success Partner (LSP) assists the LO, LOA/LP, underwriter, and borrower
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Must know how to properly calculate income
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Excellent time management while working remotely from home
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have outstanding follow-up skill
- Lender experience working with Encompass
$55,000 - $60,000 plus bonuses
About HomeTown Lenders, Inc