Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$45,000 - $75,000
About Total Mortgage
Total Mortgage was founded on a simple principle: Getting a mortgage doesn’t have to be stressful.
Since 1997, Total Mortgage has been making mortgages easier. We're experts in mortgages because that's all we do: We’re not a giant bank. We don’t cross-sell our borrower's credit cards, retirement accounts, or car loans. All we want to do is to provide our borrowers with the best home financing experience that they will find - anywhere. he strategy worked —Our customers love us:
Happy customers are our greatest asset. Throughout the past 17 years, we’ve grown primarily through word of mouth.