Motto Mortgage Charged
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
About Motto Mortgage Charged
Motto Mortgage Charged provides opportunities for low rates, hassle-free mortgages for buying or refinancing a home throughout Kansas.