We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
About Township Mortgage
We are family owned mortgage and real estate company for the last 21 years. We help clients obtain mortgage financing and assist them from application to closing. Our staff is licensed both as mortgage loan officers and real estate agents which is unique. We are well established in our community and take pride in our customer service and repeat clients. Our mission is to make each client feel valued and not just a transaction.