Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Familiar with working in a Lender's environment and using lending QB, Calyx Point or Encompass
- Prior experience as a processor or underwriter
About Acre Mortgage
Acre Mortgage (Voorhees Location) is managed and operated by Brad Brondt and Craig Cook. They have a wealth of knowledge in the mortgage industry with a combined mortgage experience of 25+ years. They're looking to expand their operation, and are excited to hire people that are hungry for success. They're proud to run a branch that is growing rather than shrinking in the current financial climate. Their branch has excellent compensation plans and they're eager to help you build your career with Acre Mortgage.