We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
About iMAX Mortgage
Work hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Benefits available after 90 days.