Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Take applications, request documents from clients
- Structure deal for pre-approval
- Follow up for all required documents and review for accuracy, compliance, and completion
- Update all parties to a transaction including but, not limited to: clients, agents, title, etc.
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Has worked in a broker’s environment and has experience using Calyx Point
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Experience using and analyzing DU, LP, and GUS
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast paced, friendly environment.