Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
About Expedient Mortgage
We like to think of you as more than just a loan number, we value our relationships with our clients. We are constantly looking out for you throughout the process and for the best option for you and your family.
Our Referral partners are there for you as an extension of our family, we value each and every relationship that we have with the people that we work with. If you are interested in starting your journey to home ownership let us help you get into the home of your dreams.