Prime Time Mortgage Corporation
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Applicants must live in the Sacramento area within commuting distance to the office
$70,000+ Depending on Skills and Experience
About Prime Time Mortgage Corporation
We are a Sacramento Mortgage Broker with over 20 years of experience.