Community Lending Powered by Hamilton Home Loans Inc
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$35,000 - $75,000 per year
About Community Lending Powered by Hamilton Home Loans Inc
Our clients deserve our best efforts as well as our respect and courtesy. It is our goal to provide the best customer experience in the industry. We work towards that goal by treating clients honestly, fairly, answering questions as rapidly and thoroughly as possible, and learning the exact needs of our individual clients. With our dedication, comes our commitment which we are proud to stand behind.