Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Acre Mortgage
Acre Mortgage (Voorhees Location) is managed and operated by Brad Brondt and Craig Cook. They have a wealth of knowledge in the mortgage industry with a combined mortgage experience of 25+ years. They're looking to expand their operation, and are excited to hire people that are hungry for success. They're proud to run a branch that is growing rather than shrinking in the current financial climate. Their branch has excellent compensation plans and they're eager to help you build your career with Acre Mortgage.