Secure The Funding
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
Has worked in a broker's environment
50000 - 70000 yearly
About Secure The Funding
Secure The Funding is a mortgage broker based out of Miami-Dade and the greater South Florida area. We were founded on the basis of helping our buyers achieve homeownership, buy their dream home, or homeowners save the most money on your mortgage.