Reduced Fee Mortgage, Inc.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Handle loan partner/ LO communication from the point of contract to closing the loan to be sure docs are coming back in a timely fashion to meet closing dates
- Order appraisals
- Rerun LP/DO/AUS and finalize to lender as needed
- Order appraisal, title, HOI, VOE's, payoffs
- Order and follow-up subordinations
- Keep pipeline statuses up to date in ARIVE
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Current or previous 2+ years experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter (5+ years experience preferred)
- Experience with ARIVE LOS is a plus.
About Reduced Fee Mortgage, Inc.
Reduced Fee Mortgage, Inc. is a rapidly expanding, highly innovative company that is attracting top producers for a good reason. We aim to take an increasingly larger slice of the lending industry, and we are continually seeking to partner with talented, driven, like-minded people who have the desire and ability to achieve that goal together.
For more information about who we are and what we do, go to www.reducedfeemortgage.com