Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
We have several leads a month from our Christian Radio Advertising (since 2003) and have numerous testimonies from very happy clients!!