Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Has worked in a lender’s environment and has experience using Encompass LOS software
- Experience working in a lenders environment and using loan origination software
- Experience working remotely, including the necessary hardware to accomplish the task (i.e. high-speed internet, computer with video and microphone)
Compensation is negotiable
About Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Our employees say "... we work hard, we play hard, and we are treated fairly with the utmost respect." If you want to be a part of a fast-growing, highly efficient mortgage office; and you get pleasure out of being successful in helping dreams come true, then we would be privileged to have you as a part of our team.