Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Here at Team Justice we are a family! Our goal is to help our communities while helping our team members grow personally and professionally. Your success and personal goals are extremely important to us. Come join our family and see the difference a team oriented culture makes!