Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Responsible for loan file from contract to close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly depending on experience
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
Fairway has been voted the Best Company to work for by its employees for the last 7 consecutive years. We are humble, hungry, and smart. Driven to create an amazing customer home loan experience. We are a growing team who is looking for our "Ideal Team Player". Our goal is to create a work and home life balance and continuing to foster growth. You must consider yourself coachable and have an attitude of gratitude.