EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
$36,000 - $44,000 yearly
About EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. Furthermore, we pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.