Halpern & Associates Mortgage Corporation
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Experience working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point software
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Bi-lingual - English/Spanish is a plus
About Halpern & Associates Mortgage Corporation
We are a licensed mortgage broker business in FL and TN that is focused on providing the best in class mortgage experience for our clients. Our team works hard and celebrates our success day in and day out.