Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
$50,000 + bonus
About InTrust Mortgage
Seasoned mortgage brokerage with established business in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona.