Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
$65,000 - $80,000 plus per file bonus
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!