RWM Home Loans
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
$45,000 - $70,000 yearly
About RWM Home Loans
We are a forward-thinking group of individuals with a common vision to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of homeownership.
Learn more about RWM by pasting this URL into your browser https://vidmails.com/v/RIz6nFKTkw