Indigo Mountain Mortgage
Our team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the independent broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Career seekers should be excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team to meet tight deadlines. Excellent positive customer service skills and a sharp eye for detail are also vital for this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the home for you. Complete your application today!
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Indigo Mountain Mortgage
Working with Indigo Mountain Mortgage means you get the best of both worlds – a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experience that is personal, relational, and knows how unique your home financing situation is.