Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$52,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Work for the Top Rated to work for company 9 years in a row!