Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage professional who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Prioritize production needs based on closing readiness, needs, and urgency
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking mentality.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About dwell Mortgage
Our story began in 2010 when founder Shane Kidwell hurt his back working at his dream job as a fireman. After battling several more back injuries he had to ask himself what was next?
Raised by an entrepreneurial dad (one of the founders of Horizon Air) and a hard-working mom (She raised Shane and his brother after his dad lost a battle with cancer); Shane always had the desire to continue a legacy of hard work, creative thinking, and living by contribution.
What started as a part-time hobby quickly grew into one of the top mortgage teams in the Seattle region. Closing over 25 million in loans per month we work hard, move fast, act like a family, embrace change, and are always honest.
We look for culture fits. If you believe that your work team is a part of your family we are for you!