Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Experience working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS
$50,000 plus bonus
About Envoy Mortgage
Envoy Mortgage is a National lender based out of Houston TX. The branch in Dover NH is one of the most successful branches in the history of the company. Great benefits along with excellent training and growth.