Brandywine Valley Mortgage
Mortgage Loan Processor needed for one of the top Mortgage Brokers in the Chester County, PA area.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic assistant to provide support to our Loan Officers. This exceptional candidate must be willing to go above and beyond in all situations with the expectation of being their right-hand man/woman to the Loan Officer. The position would be focused on tasks such as loan processing, database management and some administrative support. The right person for this position will be growth minded and cool under pressure.
Are you hard working and detail oriented? Love systems, processes and procedures? Do you crave responsibility and want to be part of a successful team? If this sounds like you then we must get to know you!
- Submit loan packages to underwriting through lender origination systems
- Order appraisals, title work, and insurance binders
- Drafting and editing of documents and correspondence, assuring all content is complete and accurate, and pursuing to completion those requiring approvals or counter-signatures
- Follow up with clients to gather any outstanding information needed to process loan
- Closing calendar maintenance
- Process flow management (keep loan process organized)
- Database management
- Communicate with clients from loan submission to loan closing
Occasional Ancillary duties:
- Organizing and dispersing marketing material
- General client service
- Event planning
- Mortgage or title experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, efficient and effective
- Must be computer fluent (MS Suite, Outlook, NMLS, Google Drive) and able to upgrade and update all office functions to create efficiency
- Must be a self-starter and work independently
- Must be willing to take on various roles to ensure things get done
- Must be loyal and have an impeccable work ethic
- Results and growth minded!
$40,000 - $50,000 - Plus Bonus, PTO, Health Benefits