Redefine Home Loans Inc
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Review property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
From the time the file is conditionally approved and assigned to the Loan Processor, they must take full ownership of the file and be responsible for all communications on the file with the borrower and third parties.
- Confirm title status
- Confirm appraisal status
- Confirm outstanding conditions status
- Confirm rate lock is sufficient
- If outstanding conditions are not received within one business day of the request, contact the responsible parties
- Communicate deadlines to the borrower and third parties on providing conditions/request information
- Request homeowner’s insurance declarations page
- For condominiums, order a condo questionnaire and condo master insurance
- Confirm value and property condition is satisfactory
- Notify the loan originator, borrower, real estate agent, and any other applicable parties of the value
- Update Loan Originator Software (LOS) with the appraised value.
- As conditions are received and reviewed:
- If the condition is acceptable, remove the condition as an outstanding in the Point of Sale (POS).
- If the condition is not acceptable, update the condition request with details on why what was submitted is not acceptable and what is required to satisfy the request.
- Upon receiving the required condition submit conditions to underwriting.
- Ensure the early closing disclosure (CD) goes out to the borrower at least three business days before the anticipated closing date.
- Sending the borrower a message via email and/or Point of Sale (POS) notifying them the closing disclosure (CD) has been sent to them electronically.
- Contact borrower to confirm receipt of closing disclosure (CD).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, Conventional, Non-QM, and VA loans
- 2 years of experience in loan processing is preferred.
$42,000 - $52,000 yearly
About Redefine Home Loans Inc
Redefine Home Loans Inc is on a mission to make mortgage lending easy by creating the most unique mortgage experience for our staff and even more importantly for our clients. Our mindset is always to grow by getting better every day! If you are the type of person that is always striving for more and measuring yourself based on excellence, Redefine Home Loans is the place to be.