Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring mortgage loan processors for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan throughout the loan process.
We are seeking applicants that are willing to join a high-energy, fast pace job that offer's different challenges day today.
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- 4-year bachelor degree or higher
$32,000 - $70,000 Salary plus bonus
About Lending Heights
Lending Heights is a fast-growing, high energy, team focused Mortgage Broker. We understand people are our biggest asset.