We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of loan processing experience required.
- Accounting, finance, or business degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
ClosingWithConor is led by Conor Hesch at Bell Bank Mortgage. His 14 years of experience as a Mortgage Advisor, and his proven desire to go the extra mile, give you the winning edge not only in attaining your dream home but in leveraging mortgage and real estate as financial tools.
Conor is well-versed in forgivable grants, down payment assistance, and niche, hyper-local community lending programs. Conor has shown many clients how to use creative duplex, tri-plex, and four-plex strategies to create passive income and rid themselves of debt – ultimately creating a lifestyle by design, through real estate.
Conor specializes in working with first-time home buyers, residential multi-family investors, and executives buying their dream home.
Working with Conor to buy or refinance your home means you have an expert on your side.