US Mortgage Corporation
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$50,000 Base plus bonuses
About US Mortgage Corporation
US Mortgage is a Fannie Mae Seller Servicer with over 30 Branches. Our employees all believe in the value of helping people attain the dream of Home Ownership. We have consistently focused on making education the key basis to helping home buyers attain their dream of homeownership.