Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS
About Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
Dolan Mortgage Team, powered by HomeVantage Mortgage a Division of Austin Capital Bank SSB#810021. We are a virtual team that is passionate about customer service and our team culture. Below are the core tenants of our culture, vibe, and how we stay successful:
- Every customer, at every interaction, should feel like they are your ONLY customer
- Bad news only gets more painful with time, get it out as soon as you know
- Don’t ask customers or realtors for something we should already have or can get readily
- No matter what is going on in your life, have a smile on your face when you speak
- We measure and track key data
- We follow up on communication quickly
- Loan officers are the “Customer” of the operations team
- We hold ourselves accountable
- Stay Positive