Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Contour Mortgage
For more than 20 years, mortgage company Contour Mortgage has been helping people turn their dreams of owning a home into a reality.
Contour Mortgage was voted best mortgage company in Long Island for 5 years straight.
Family atmosphere and room to grow.