Are you an experienced, detail-oriented, experienced mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; upload your resume today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
About dwell Mortgage
Dwell Mortgage was founded with the goal of changing how lending is done. We believe in having a blue-collar work ethic mixed with some new school technology to make the process less stressful and more informative. Dwell Mortgage has a tight-knit group of individuals who are hungry, humble, and smart.
We strive to provide world-class customer service for our clients and referral partners with effective communication early and often and cutting-edge technology to make the loan process smoother. We are an employee-owned company with deep roots in Western Washington, but with locations in Eastern Washington as well as Arizona and growing.