Key Mortgage Group
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.