Fairway Independent Mortgage
Bilingual Mortgage Processor (Spanish Speaking)
Are you a Spanish-speaking Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
The Tyler Osby Team is a small group within Fairway Independent Mortgage (one of the country's largest mortgage companies). We're a group that likes to work extremely hard, but also have a lot of fun!