We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$45,000 to $75,000+
About HomeSalesCO LLC
HomeSalesCO, LLC Real Estate is a family-owned brokerage with 50+ years of experience in the real estate field. We have grown into a team over the past few years and now have too many leads to handle! We are constantly looking to add great new members to our family. We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
We'd love for you to join our team and are excited to help you reach new heights!
Here is our hiring page with some more info on what we provide:
Another great way to learn more about our brokerage is by visiting our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/homesalescothebairdteam/) and Instagram pages (https://www.instagram.com/homesalesco/).