Integrity Mortgage & Financial Inc.
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
$46,000 - $75,000
About Integrity Mortgage & Financial Inc.
As a leading local Colorado Springs mortgage lender, rest assured you are joining a team with knowledge, compassion and honesty. With many years in the financial industry, we have taken the Integrity Team to one of the leading mortgage lending firms in the state of Colorado. As a direct lender with processors and underwriting in house, your loans will close fast and your team communication is second to none. Come find out how we earn our 5-star reviews and the continued loyalty of our customers year after year. We're excited to meet you and support your growth in the mortgage industry.