Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly
American Financial Network is ranked nationally in INC 500 as a top company to work for. We are looking for motivated individuals who wish to be a part of this exciting period of our growth. Long-term and stable career guaranteed for the right individual. We are a growing organization and seeking candidates interested in growing with the company.