We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly