Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
About Fairway Mortgage
Since opening our doors more than 23 years ago, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve homeownership. Ranked as one of the top 10 mortgage companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine, we have funded more than $129.4 billion in loans since the company started and more than $38 billion in 2019.