Real Estate Marketplace
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
About Real Estate Marketplace
Real Estate MarketPlace is locally owned and operated. That’s why we understand the local real estate market and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. You’ll get personalized service with the convenience of today’s digital mortgage solutions. Whether you prefer face-to-face conversations, in-depth phone calls, or purely digital communication, we’re here for you.
Unlike banks and mortgage lenders, our loan experts can compare a wide variety of potential mortgage options from many different sources. This creates a competitive market where lenders compete to earn your business – and only the most competitive rates and products survive. Our loan originators can shop hundreds of those competitive home loan options to find the ones that suit your needs. They’ll be like your very own mortgage personal-shopper.