Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Experience working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
About Legacy Mortgage
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. The A Team is the highest producing team at the company. Aaron Thompson, the team leader, is the son of the CEO and been a successful licensed Loan Officer for over 10 years. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.