IP Advisors Inc
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage processor assistant who will work directly with and support our loan processing staff. You’ll interface between sales, customers, and processing, prepare paperwork and respond to inquiries from and to the related parties on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and work with loan officers, customers, third-party vendors, lenders, and the processing team to complete and fulfill the requirements for each loan file
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Proficiency in MS Office required; experience working with proprietary mortgage software preferred
$30,000 to $40,000 plus bonus (depends on experience)
About IP Advisors Inc
IP Advisors is a growing mortgage brokerage with multiple state licenses. There is opportunity for growth and advancement.