Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
We are currently seeking an experienced mortgage processing manager to help us build, manage, and mentor a team of rising all-star mortgage processors. The successful candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry as a sales or operations manager, a positive and motivational approach to productivity, and exceptional communication and training skills. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to build and support a dream processing team, apply now!
- Foster a positive work environment through beneficial relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage operations manager/branch managers, underwriters, mortgage servicers, and mortgage loan officers to make sure the loan process progresses smoothly
- Ensure that team members adhere to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Escalate, resolve, or remedy customer service issues professionally
- Estimate accurate monthly home loan funding goals and metrics forecast by creating pipeline management process
- Motivate, mentor, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Provides necessary recommendations regarding loans not meeting standards be denied or restructured
- Manage company policy and procedure changes, and communicate effectively to team
- While performing these duties, Mortgage Processing/Operations Manager is responsible to process their own mortgage files and meet monthly production targets
- Performs other related business duties as assigned
- Multiple years (3-5) of high volume loan processing experience as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union is acceptable; 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset--High school diploma is required
Active NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, training, organizational, and time management skills are essential
- Proven understanding of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, Jumbo, VA, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc.)
- Previous experience with Encompass software preferred
- NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license is not required but is preferred
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. was just voted Top 5 mortgage company to work for in the United States! If you are not working for PRMG Mortgage, you are not working for one of the best employers in the country!
Our annual volume exceeds 12 Billion and we enjoy being a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac direct seller/servicer as well as a GNMA issuer. We feel that our successful growth is the direct result of our focus on teamwork and a commitment to service. We do not take our success for granted and we try our best to deliver on every transaction, we put out a very competitive product line and price and try to create exceptional experiences… every person, every time!
Our vision is to be partners with the origination team in producing a high-quality product by maintaining a spirit of cooperation, appreciation, and understanding. To act in a fair and timely manner while exceeding customer expectations without jeopardizing the integrity of our company.