Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
We are currently seeking an experienced mortgage processing manager to help us build, manage, and mentor a team of rising all-star mortgage processors. The successful candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry as a sales or operations manager, a positive and motivational approach to productivity, and exceptional communication and training skills. If you are looking for an opportunity, including a regional override, inflated per file bonus & base salary to build and support a dream processing team, please connect with us today!
- Hire, recruit, onboard, train, direct, lead, and manage daily activities of mortgage loan processors, processing assistants and other team members
- Instruct and enforce team members adherence to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Resolve, escalate, or remedy customer service issues in a professional manner
- Mentor, motivate, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Maintain a positive work environment by developing helpful relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage loan officers, mortgage servicers, underwriters, and mortgage operations manager/branch managers to ensure a smooth loan process
- 3-5 years of experience of high volume loan processing as a team lead in mortgage lending, mortgage banking, or at a credit union will be considered; 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is desired
- Demonstrable knowledge of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, Jumbo, VA, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc.)
- Experience with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, training, organizational, and time management skills are essential
- High school diploma is required - Bachelor’s degree is desired
Current NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
$180,000 - $216,000 yearly
About Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS ID 3277 is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. The company's excellent service and fast turn-time have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products with low rates and excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD-approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule